6.25.2009

Champions!

Derek and I went to trivia in West Point as usual last night. The rest of our team, Dumbledore's Army, were gone/busy but we decided to play anyway. Well, after 20 questions and some crazy answers that we managed to miraculously know we were declared the winners! First, let me say that there were only 2 other teams playing. Second, let me say that one of those two teams was the best in the state and we beat their score by double!

But, I figured I'd give all of you a chance and see if you can answer some of the the harder questions we had last night. You can highlight to see the answer after each question. :

1. What Oscar nominated director also won a Razzie award for her performance in The Godfather III? Sophia Coppola

2. What 1990's Tom Hanks film featured the fictional island of Waponi Woo? Joe Versus the Volcano

3. What celebrity created the form of martial arts known as Jeet Kune Do? Bruce Lee


I hope you enjoy your little quiz and if you want to join in on the Trivia fun and you live in Georgia go to www.thetriviafactory.com and find a trivia night near you!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay for ya'll! Also, I have no idea what the answer is to any of those questions...

 
design by suckmylolly.com